User Avatar (andy)

Network ID ( andy )
Main Division
JK3

X-Raiders Media Presents
GTA V: ONLINE
LIVESTREAM EVENT
http://www.x-raiders.net/live/andy

Date: 1st October 2013 (To Be Confirmed)
Time: TBA...
Participents: Andy is Confirmed, Axis is Pending Reply, Uxot is Pending Reply

X-Raiders Members and their friends are invited and encouraged to tune in to this event using the links provided, or to participate in the event themselves !

Some Details...:

The Event will take place on XBOX LIVE. If you don't have any of the people noted above in your XBL friends list, please consult your Network Home by logging into http://www.x-raiders.net/home/?action=xbox and proceed to add the contact you will need.

Livestream will be powered by a 24mb/up - 24mb/down connection that has been provided specifically for the Livestream. I would like to extend a big thank you to my friends at Internode and iiNet for letting me have this type of connection on short notice, and my good friends at Radioshack Australia here in my home town for providing the Live Stream gear and of course my XBL Gold Membership for the next 3 months. Couldn't have done it without them.

The stream should be bug free, but in the event of any dropped frames or bad quality video please let me know on my Google+ Page by adding andy@x-raiders.net to your circles.

Stream Quality stress testing will commence on Monday Afternoon at about 2pm AEST Sydney Time (+10:00). During this time I will be trying a few different options on the Broadcast to enhance quality and reduce lag on my end at the same time.

~Andy

Digg: [Notice] Live Stream on October 1st 2013 of GTA V: Online  Digg: [Notice] Live Stream on October 1st 2013 of GTA V: Online  Digg: [Notice] Live Stream on October 1st 2013 of GTA V: Online  Digg: [Notice] Live Stream on October 1st 2013 of GTA V: Online

Re: [Notice] Live Stream on October 1st 2013 of GTA V: Onlin
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:34 pm 
Network Leader
/\xis/\xis /\xis

User Avatar (axis)

Network ID ( axis )
Main Division
JK3

Oh wow.

1) Epic nice post / announcement
2) The gear to broadcast console = looking forward to it!

Can't wait! I'll be there for sure!

Digg: [Notice] Live Stream on October 1st 2013 of GTA V: Online  Digg: [Notice] Live Stream on October 1st 2013 of GTA V: Online  Digg: [Notice] Live Stream on October 1st 2013 of GTA V: Online  Digg: [Notice] Live Stream on October 1st 2013 of GTA V: Online

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:57 pm 
UxotUxot Uxot

User Avatar (uxot)

Network ID ( uxot )
Main Division
JK3

If this forum was more active im sure there will be viewers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 pm 
AndyAndy Andy

User Avatar (andy)

Network ID ( andy )
Main Division
JK3

Axis: You better be there ! ;)

Uxot: I'm using this event as a reason to jump-start forum activities again :)