All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

[TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:45 pm 
AndyAndy Andy

User Avatar (andy)

Network ID ( andy )
Main Division
JK3

Hi Axis. Thought I would post this on the forums because no-one visits them anymore besides a few loyal ones.

I would like to take over the SWTOR Division Resources, and divert them to support my stable and active guild on Dalborra. I am the Guild Master (Owner) and have a active player base I would like to introduce to the TOR section of the Forums. I would also like to use the X-Raiders Home: The Old Republic Division rostering systems. We currently use facebook at the moment but some players are not comfortable with showing us their full name ect.

Thoughts ? We are all Australian Players.

Digg: [TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources  Digg: [TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources  Digg: [TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources  Digg: [TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources

Re: [TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:53 am 
Network Leader
/\xis/\xis /\xis

User Avatar (axis)

Network ID ( axis )
Main Division
JK3

I will address this to the current Division Leader: Deaval.

And on a side-note. In order to ensure fast-replies, it would be best to forward such requests by email as the Forum isn't as "actual" anymore.

Digg: [TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources  Digg: [TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources  Digg: [TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources  Digg: [TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources

Re: [TOR] Permission to take Ownership of Division Resources
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:51 am 
Network Leader
/\xis/\xis /\xis

User Avatar (axis)

Network ID ( axis )
Main Division
JK3

You have greenlight Andy, we'll continue this conversation and setup all the necesarry over Xfire.